A Film by Vicki Vasilopoulos
Monday Nov. 23, 7 PM at the Heights Theater
This coming March we celebrate 40 years of tailoring at Top Shelf. It’s been on our bucket list to share this film with our friends, clients, and the tailoring community in the Twin Cities since its premier in NYC last January. We think that many of you will appreciate this documentary about three master tailors from Italy. We’ll have the added pleasure of having director Vicki Vasilopoulos introduce her movie, and follow with Q & A after the show.
- Movie website: http://menoftheclothfilm.com/
- The theater we chose is the beautifully restored 1926 Heights Theater in NE Minneapolis.
- Excellent parking, light refreshments provided. Maps and driving directions at: http://www.heightstheater.com/
- It’ll be a great opportunity to mingle with other supporters, practitioners and enthusiasts of the world of artisanal tailoring. Feel free to share the event. Admission is free.
- RSVP how many will be attending to http://event.pingg.com/MenOfTheCloth or to John@topshelfinc.com
- Doors open 6:30 PM /Introduction and movie 7 PM
- Movie length: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Q & A to follow with Vicki Vasilopoulos